Opportunity – Client Communications Liaison
We are currently Looking for an extremely well-organized individual to manage our Administrative and Client Communications.
Position: We’re looking for a well organized individual to take ownership of our client communications. The qualified candidate would be
the Face and voice of our customer Service and communications department. This would include:
- Daily communication with our clients,
- Managing our website, Facebook and other Social Media
- Will communicate and assist clients with their Insurance and investment needs
- The Successful candidate will be one who pays attention to detail, values
continuing education and is willing to take learn new skills to add to their job.
- Develop and maintain
Social Media and other internet media
- Develop Marketing materials promoting our various
- Monitor and provide updates to Clients on their case
- Scheduling of workload, appointments and maintaining
- Develop and Create processes
- Other general administrative duties
- Grade 12 with some additional continuing
- Great Skills in MS Excel, Adobe, and Photo or Video
- Must be willing to successfully complete the Life
License Qualification Program (LLQP)
- Willingness to continually expand your
- Strong Math and reading/comprehension
- Strong People Skills
- Impeccable Organizational skills
- Must be able
to work until 9:30 - 5:30 (10-6 pm on Wednesdays)
- Fridays Are
till 4:00 pm ( Later hours in March and April)
- Some shift
work may be required in March and April
Why work at
- Starting Wage $26,000 to 32,000 (based on experience and qualifications)
- Performance bonuses and Commissions (based on Work and eligibility)
- Benefits Include Disability, Life, CI, Health and Dental
- Wage Increase’s are based on continuing education, following a predefined personal development schedule which allows you to increase your Salary on your
schedule, not ours
- 4 day work week in the summers, Xmas to New Year’s Off
- Educational opportunities, with salary increases and opportunities for commissions
Financial: Is a community operated business, and as such our focus needs to be Community First. It is our promise that our
core values and activities will always start with our client’s needs in mind, ensuring that the level of service they receive is one that only a good neighbor can expect.
Community First Business’s
- Hire Local Talent – We hire Local first and support SCI with their Job experience programs for students.
- Support other local business’s We are an active Member with the Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Look to the community to find opportunities to make a change – we have established a Community Outreach Program where we support out Local
Is this opportunity for you, If so, please EMAIL your resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you let us know:
- Why you want to work for us
- What your career goals are
- Your Favorite Jets Player
- Full Contact Information including Address, Phone Number, email address
- Your Education
- Detailed information on your last 3 jobs
We are looking to hire immediately so please get us your resume’s in as soon as possible.
Remember your job interview starts now so please ensure that all directions are followed.
Please attach your resume and salary expectations to: