Opportunity – Book Keeper / Client Case Manager
We are currently Looking for an extremely well-organized individual to work with our clients and perform day to day book keeping functions for multiple
Position: We’re looking for a well organized individual to take ownership of our client’s Books. The
qualified candidate would be responsible for maintaining multiple client files including:
- Regular communication with our clients,
- Entering of income, expenses, payroll, asset inventory control and reconciliation of accounts
- Government PST, GST, Payroll and other required remittances
- Managing Group Benefits for clients
- Successful completion of Bookkeeping courses, or 3 or more years experience
- Great Skills in MS Excel, Quickbooks and quickbooks online
- Willingness to continually expand your education
- Strong Math and reading/comprehension Skills
- Impeccable Organizational skills
Why work at
- Competitive starting Wage, Plus bonuses and benefits (based on qualifications)
- Benefits Include Disability, Life, CI, Health and Dental
- Wage Increase’s are based on continuing education, so the more you learn, the more you earn.
- 4 day work week in the summers, Xmas to New Year’s Off
We are a Community First Business
- Hire Local Talent – We hire Local first reducing your travel time and expense
- Support other local business’s We are an active Member with the Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Community Outreach – Our Community Outreach Program provides ways to give back to the community Daily.
Is this opportunity for you, If so please EMAIL your resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure your cover letter includes:
- Why you want to work for us
- What your career goals are
- Your Favorite Jets Player
- Full Contact Information including Address, Phone Number, email address
We are looking to hire immediately so please get us your resume’s in as soon as possible.
Remember your job interview starts now so please ensure that all directions are followed.