Live Local, Work Local and Save the Commute.
- Are you an
effective communicator, in both oral and written form?
- Do you enjoy
talking to customers, researching information and finding solutions?
- Are you
self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision?
- Are you
looking for work After School and Evenings, in an Office environment
- Even if you
are just starting your career, If you have good math and communication skills, are eager to learn and want to start a career, we are looking for you!
Position: We’re looking for a well organized individual to be the face and voice of our customer
service and communications department. This would include:
- Daily communication with our clients,
- Working with Online Appointment scheduler, Facebook and other Social Media
- Will communicate and assist clients with document
- Light Data Entry and bookkeeping
- The Successful candidate will be one who pays attention to detail, values
continuing education and is willing to take learn new skills to add to their job.
- Develop and maintain
Social Media and other internet media
- Develop Marketing materials promoting our various
- Monitor and provide updates to Clients on their case
- Scheduling of workload, appointments and maintaining
- Develop and Create processes
- Other general administrative duties
- Grade 12 or be in Grade 12
- Great Skills in MS Excel, Adobe, and Photo or Video
- Strong Math and reading/comprehension
- Strong People Skills
- Impeccable Organizational skills
- Starting time
3:30 – 4:00 pm (Ideal for after School)
- Work until
6:00 pm (9:00 pm in March and April)
10:00 – 3:00 in March and April
Why work at
- Starting Wage (based on experience and qualifications)
- Performance bonuses and Commissions (based on Work and eligibility)
- Educational opportunities, with salary increases and opportunities for commissions
Financial: Is a community operated business, and as such our focus needs to be Community
First. It is our promise that our core values and activities will always start with our client’s needs in mind, ensuring that the level of service they receive is one that only a good neighbor
Community First Business’s
- Hire Local Talent – We hire Local first and support SCI with their Job experience programs for students.
- Support other local business’s We are an active Member with the Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Look to the community to find opportunities to make a change – we have established a Community Outreach Program where we support out Local community.
Is this opportunity for you, If so, please EMAIL your resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Make sure you let us know:
- Why you want to work for us
- What your career goals are
- Your Favorite Jets Player
- Full Contact Information including Address, Phone Number, email address
- Your Education
- Detailed information on your last 3 jobs
We are looking to hire immediately so please get us your resume’s in as soon as possible.
Remember your job interview starts now so please ensure that all directions are followed.