The Manitoba Job Restart Program (MJRP) provides a taxable financial benefit to a maximum of $2,000 to Manitobans who:
- safely return to work for a cumulative 30 hours/week with one or more eligible employers
- voluntarily stop collecting Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), the Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) or similar COVID-19 financial support programs delivered by the federal
Individuals who return to work for a cumulative 30 hours per week during the period of June 26, 2020 to July 31, 2020 will:
- receive $500 upon enrollment in the MJRP
- plus receive three additional bi-weekly payments of $500 upon completion of the required bi-weekly reporting survey for a total taxable benefit of $2,000
Once enrolled in the program through the initial application, participants will be asked to complete the bi-weekly report. To complete the online bi-weekly reporting survey, program
participants must confirm:
- their employment status, that they continue to be employed for at least a cumulative 30 hours per week with one or more eligible employers
- they are not enrolled in CERB, CESB, or similar COVID-19-related financial support programs delivered by the federal government.
Once confirmed and submitted online , the bi-weekly taxable funds of $500 will be paid to the program participant.
Application process is valid until July 31th 2020
To apply click the link below