Immigrants & Visitors to Canada
Manulife - Emergency Medical Plan for Visitors to Canada
Who can apply?
You can apply if you're coming to visit. Planning on working with a visa, and also new immigrants awaiting health insurance plans from the government.
Coverage lasts up 365 days. Call for 24 hour support. Family coverage is offered for eligible dependents. Return of premium option with proof of no claims.
Medical Coverage Provided
- Ambulance transportation expenses for local ground emergency
- Dental emergency treatment if you suffer severe damage
- Expenses for childcare and return of child in your care in case of emergency
- Hospital allowance if you are hospitalized for more then 72 hours.
For more information, follow the link below:
<< New text box >>
Immigrants and Visitors Insurance
Moving or Travelling to Canada?
- Easy online application with no waiting period
- No medical questionnaire if you're under 55 years of age
- Choice of deductible and insurance amounts
- 24/7 travel assistance service for all your needs.
- Medical Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Out-patient Medical Treatment
For more information and to receive a quote, follow the link below: