Click on the links below to vote for us today!
We prefilled out the forms to make it easy to fill out
We greatly appreciate your support
The Springfield Chamber of Commerce is currently accepting nominations for Local Businesses. These awards let businesses, and the community at large know who goes the extra mile to support our clients & community through Innovation, leadership, and commitments to our customer’s. We ask that you complete the attached Sponsorship Form for any one or more categories that you think we may deserve.
Once complete, the form will automatically be sent to the Chamber of Commerce. But Remember, the deadline is this Friday
Nomination in the following 3 categories would be greatly appreciated:
The Business Adaptability Award recognizes a business or organization who has demonstrated leadership and adapted to navigate the challenging Covid crisis by rising above the panic and disruption of an unusual year by successfully adapting to this new paradigm.
With the Challenges of COVID, as a company we quickly realized that it was imperative that we provided our clients with Options on how we could help them. Within days of the March 2020 Shutdown, our company launched our Tax Registration and Upload Centre, where by we made it easy for our clients to:
· Submit all of their documents to us electronically from their Phone, PC or Tablet
· Communicate through webservices like zoom,
· Provide all of our clients with a Personalized Video review video, which at your convenience you could watch as we walked you through your tax return and allowed you to respond with questions before you filed your return
· Allowed you to electronically sign your returns
· Delivered your copies of your returns in a secure manner.
· Since then, we have developed the One2One Tax App, which not allows our clients to upload their documents in a more secure environment, it also will house and keep all future tax returns, NOA’s and tax forms for our clients.
Small Business of the Year Award
The Business of the Year Awards recognize a small business, a medium business, and a large business that exemplify excellence in most, if not all, of the following areas:
- Growth and Stability
- Quality of Product and/or Service
- Human Resource Practices
- Commitment to Community and/or Industry
Moving into Springfield in 2001, OBS Financial Services has consistently grown our Operations right here in Oakbank. In 2013, we opened up a Main Street office, which has now grown to house 4 Full Time employee’s, as well as seasonal and part time help. We are constantly looking for ways to make it easier for our clients to communicate, which includes the Launch of the One2One Tax App and the One2One Tax Advisory group which is being launched in 2022. They always prioritize hiring Local, giving back to the community and currently oversee the Springfield Christmas Toy Drive. Most recently in Christmas of 2020, with Covid restricting Christmas Photo’s, Photo’s with Santa and other Christmas traditions, They created a real life size Santa Sleigh, complete with Christmas Backdrops and lighting so that anyone in the community could come and make their own Christmas memories, while staying within the Covid health Rules and did this completely free of charge to anyone in the community.
The Customer Service Award is presented to a business who is recognized by the public for the outstanding quality and consistency of their customer service.
I don’t think I need to feed you information on why we would qualify, I would let our actions support this result!